Isaiah Part 2 DVD Messages Kay Arthur View larger

Isaiah Part 2 DVD Messages Kay Arthur

New product

Comfort My People

In Isaiah 40-66 the Lord told Isaiah to speak kind words to Israel. He wanted to comfort His people with His words. After their punishment for sins, there will be great restoration for them. This study will give you a taste of the world's future.

Class Locator

More details

$49.50

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

Bible Passages Covered Isaiah 40 - 66
Number of Discs 9
Speaker Kay Arthur
Approximate Message Length 55 minutes
Date Recorded 2007
Date Edited 2008
Lesson 1 Title Comfort and Strength That Are Available for Those Who Wait, Who Hope in the Creator
Lesson 2 Title Do You Long for Justice?
Lesson 3 Title How to Live in the Manifest Presence of the Lord
Lesson 4 Title Listen, Pay Attention, the Importance of Listening to God
Lesson 5 Title The Sufferings and Pleasure of Our Lord (David Arthur is the teacher for this lesson)
Lesson 6 Title Covenant of Peace: Described and Prescribed (David Arthur is the teacher for this lesson)
Lesson 7 Title What Happens When Truth Stumbles in the Street?
Lesson 8 Title The Day Of Vengeance, the Year of Redemption
Lesson 9 Title Will The Lord Keep Silent? (David Arthur is the teacher for this lesson)

More info

Comfort My People

In Isaiah 40-66 the Lord told Isaiah to speak kind words to Israel. He wanted to comfort His people with His words. After their punishment for sins, there will be great restoration for them. This study will give you a taste of the world's future.

Class Locator

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Comfort My People

Class Locator

Customers who bought this product also bought:

6 other products in the same category: