Ezekiel Part 1 CD Messages Kay Arthur View larger

Ezekiel Part 1 CD Messages Kay Arthur

New product

Then You Will Know That I Am The LORD

God appointed Ezekiel as a watchman to warn his people of coming judgment. Seeing visions and performing signs, he called individuals to turn from wickedness to righteousness because God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. How does this message of Ezekiel apply to you? Are you grieved about the sin everywhere you look? Do you long for justice?

Class Locator

More details

In Stock

$35.00

Add to wishlist

Data sheet

Bible Passages CoveredEzekiel 1 - 32
Number of Discs10
SpeakerKay Arthur
Approximate Message Length55 minutes
Date Recorded2011-2012
Lesson 1 TitleEzekiel’s Commission and Yours
Lesson 2 TitleBe Sure, Your Sins Will Find You Out
Lesson 3 TitleAre You Lonely for God?
Lesson 4 Title Are You Ready for What’s Coming?
Lesson 5 TitleWhat Does God Expect from Those That Are His?
Lesson 6 TitleNo Excuses, No Explanations. Just Do It Right! (David Arthur is the teacher for this lesson)
Lesson 7 Title I Will Be King Over You
Lesson 8 TitleA Man to Build Up the Wall and Stand in the Gap
Lesson 9 TitleThe Colossal Lie…The Disastrous Deception
Lesson 10 TitleAre You Leaning on a Reed?

More info

God appointed Ezekiel as a watchman to warn his people of coming judgment. Seeing visions and performing signs, he called individuals to turn from wickedness to righteousness because God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. How does this message of Ezekiel apply to you? Are you grieved about the sin everywhere you look? Do you long for justice?

Class Locator

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

Class Locator

Customers who bought this product also bought:

6 other products in the same category: