Join Precept Ministries on a road trip to Kentucky, USA for a time of studying the Word of God with guest speakers, day trips, Bible study, and so much more!
REGISTER ONLINE or contact us at 877.234.2030
WHEN: August 22-25, 2018
Seniors (60+): $485.00
Children (5-13): $450.00
*all funds are CDN.
*$150/person deposit required to save spot. Balance due by July 16, 2018. Payment plan available.
*pricing per person is based on double occupancy.
*travel insurance will not be provided.
What’s all included?
- Round trip transportation from Brantford, ON to Holiday Inn Cincinnati Airport in Erlanger, KY and to sites each day.
- 3-night accommodation in a 4 Star hotel.
- Continental breakfast each day. (Aug. 23rd – 25th)
- 1-day admission at Creation Museum.
- 1-day admission at Ark Encounter.
- Participate in an Inductive Bible Study discussion each morning with National Director Mark Sheldrake (August 23rd & 24th).
- 1-hour teaching seminar at the Creation Museum on August 23rd with a professor from the Creation Museum.
- Cancellations submitted prior to July 16, 2018 will result in forfeiting 50% of the required deposit amount as an administrative service fee.
- Cancellations between July 16, 2018 and July 23, 2018 will result in forfeiting the entire deposit amount as an administrative service fee.
- Cancellations after July 23, 2018 to the tour departure date will forfeit entire tour payment amount.
- Full refund if space is filled by another participant.
National Director, Precept Ministries Canada
Mark Sheldrake has a passion to see God’s people established in God’s Word. At the age of 18 Mark followed the call of Jesus to serve Him in full-time vocational ministry through the local church and Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship. For more than 15 years Mark served the local church as a youth pastor and senior pastor and was involved in developing high school impact programs. Mark graduated from Emmanuel Bible College with a Bachelor Degree in Professional Studies with a focus on Education and Youth. In 2015 Mark co-authored with Kay Arthur a 6-week bible study called Ignite Your Passion for God. Mark currently serves as the National Director for Precept Ministries in Canada travelling across the country teaching people how to study the Bible using Precept’s Inductive Bible Study Method. Mark is married to Jessica and they have two children, Ethan and Logan.