This book teaches readers how to study Scripture and specifically mark the text to unlock its meaning. In just 28 days readers learn how to:
- study the Bible book by book and understand what they are reading
- recognize key words and concepts in the Bible
- discover the main point of any passage of Scripture
- discern God’s purpose and apply life-changing truths to everyday life
This is a very practical, hands-on, learn-by-doing book, perfect for either individuals or small groups. Bible text and space to write insights are included. Readers need only a pen, a few coloured pencils…and a prayerful heart to complete each study and experience the Bible’s life-changing power.
Small group discussion questions are included for each lesson.
Cultivate the inductive skills of observation, interpretation, and application and become an active participant in God’s Word. In 15 easy-to-understand chapters, the authors present a systematic approach that includes key words, context studies, comparison and contrasts, topical studies, and more.
This insightful companion will help you master the personal and profound inductive study method and make new discoveries each time you turn to God’s Word. Grow in your faith as you view your purpose, decisions, actions, and life through the lens of His truth and hope.
- apply the inductive study approach to specific Scriptures for deeper understanding
- encounter God’s messages through questions, reflections, and insights
- receive greater insight into key words, major themes, and topical studies